Place of Origin : Shenzhen
Model Number : Join
MOQ : Negotiable
Packaging Details : Standard Packing
Delivery Time : 7-25days
Payment Terms : L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal
Supply Ability : 1000 Carton/Cartons per Month
Brand Name : HSGN
Certification : SGS,ROHS,UL
Price : Negotiable
Model FJC-Z2238 Swing Barrier Gates Wider Channel for Wheelchairs, Handicap Channel
|Power consumption||50 / 100 W|
|Housing material||1.5-2 mm, 304# stainless steel, corosion resistant|
|Drive motor||DC brushless motor|
|Pass speed||15 persons or bike/min.|
|Panel open/close time||1.5s(adjustable)|
|Input singal optional||DC12V dry contact/RS485|
|railing-off against power off||Optional|
|Working enviroment temperature||-30°C to +70 °C|
|Working environments||indoor, outdoor|
|Relative humidity||≤95% coagulation free|
|MCBF||1, 000, 000 cycles|
1. Use SS304 stainless steel for the whole case, and adopt anti-damp, dust-proofing, water-proofing international standard design.
2. Based on standardization design, use laser cropping and cutting, instant-formation Technology, mechanized wire drawing technology, modularized docking, convenient for work piece loading and unloading and also for maintenance, a high level of parts exchanging.
3. Use 2mm stainless steel for the whole case, durable and reliable, free distortion.
4. The panel of the barrier uses high-intensity material, logo on the panel can be customized.
5. Buit in Infrared photocell (light curtain optional) is used for anti-tail, anti-clamp, alarm and direction judgement function etc.
6. High visibility lamp to indicate valid/invalid for pedestrain.
7. International electrical interface, can be connected to the 3rd party read/write device, including: IC/EM reader, Bar-code paper ticket system, fingerprint reader, 3D face recognition device etc.
8. The flaps will open automatically during power interruption.
9. The operation speed of the panel can be adjusted on the control board according to the circumstance and passing speed.
Model FJC-Z2238 Swing Barrier Gates Wider Channel for Wheelchairs, Handicap Channel Images